Coral Blue Users - How Are You Liking It So Far?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Girl here. Not liking the color after having a silver S7E since release date. Really trying to hold out but I think I might go for the silver once the weekend is over.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely love it! I was kinda iffy at first, but it grew on me. I made the right choice!

But I will admit, I would be all over the pink/gold version is that made one. ;)

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Girl here. Not liking the color after having a silver S7E since release date. Really trying to hold out but I think I might go for the silver once the weekend is over.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
You'll have no problem with the sliver not being in stock, that's for sure.... After this weekend, silver will be the only color left in stock

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
You'll have no problem with the sliver not being in stock, that's for sure.... After this weekend, silver will be the only color left in stock

Really? I'm gonna give it the weekend to try and avoid the $35 restock fee.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
$35 is a small price to pay as to not be stuck with a color that you don't enjoy..
Or you can put a nice skin over it

True. I'm gonna try and have it out of the case more today, and maybe turn some lights on. I don't know what it is. I'm not typically a whiny person, but this is the first time I've opened a box on release day and felt deflated.

First time for everything though!

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

digital0verdose

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Loving it as well. A lot of the software look and feel common complements it well. The rose gold looks closer to copper than pink which was a concern I had. Very happy.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I just realized that I really don't even notice the rose gold sides/bezels most of the time. Only way i notice them is if i turn my phone to the side. Which is good cause I'm not sure if I really like the rose gold part lol. It will take time to get used to it. But I don't care cause the blue makes up for it.

Da_Katz_Pajamas

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I like how the color changes with lighting and it'd angle. I personally don't think it looks girly but then again I have a black otterbox commuter case covering up the gold bezels.