Secure Folder & Google Now launcher not playing well

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Apparently this has been an issue in the past regarding Knox + Google Now launcher, but I've discovered that using Secure Folder in conjunction with the launcher results in problems. I ended up with an empty app drawer which only became restored after uninstalling secure folder. Just a heads up for anyone else using this combination.

BizzyGeek

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Apparently this has been an issue in the past regarding Knox + Google Now launcher, but I've discovered that using Secure Folder in conjunction with the launcher results in problems. I ended up with an empty app drawer which only became restored after uninstalling secure folder. Just a heads up for anyone else using this combination.
This issue has been around since 2015 and still not addressed. 😒

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Secure Folder & Google Now launcher not playing well

I'm using the google now launcher and secure folder on my T-Mobile note 7 and haven't seen any issues. App drawer is fine, everything looks and works fine from past couple of days since i set up the secure folder.

May be it's specific to your carrier version. Which carrier model?

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
My friend brought this up to me and I looked this up to help him out and it seems this issue been going on for a long time

rb4havoc

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site

I'm using the google now launcher and secure folder on my T-Mobile note 7 and haven't seen any issues. App drawer is fine, everything looks and works fine from past couple of days since i set up the secure folder.

May be it's specific to your carrier version. Which carrier model?

I have a T-Mobile Note 7 and am having the same issue.

rb4havoc

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site

So I uninstalled Secure Folder, and the apps finally showed up in the drawer. Sorta disappointing if I can't have both active.

rb4havoc

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I also reinstalled it to see if it would work with it, but as soon as I did that, the apps disappeared out of the drawer. Upon uninstalling, they reappeared, so it doesn't look like Secure Folder will play nice with the Google Now Launcher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20