touch response problems

luckydwg

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I am getting inconsistent touch response when I type or hit targets on the device where it won't register my touch on the screen. I did not restore the device it happens on the stock keyboard and Google. Anyone else see this ?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I am getting inconsistent touch response when I type or hit targets on the device where it won't register my touch on the screen. I did not restore the device it happens on the stock keyboard and Google. Anyone else see this ?

I'm having a weird time with CloudMagic and tapping emails. I figured it was more the app though. Not having problems anywhere else.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I heard they were using a different technology for their panels now, while eliminating the digitizer layer and building into the glass...or something along those lines. 😜
Maybe it's a little less sensitive than the Note5. Mine feels slightly less responsive than my Note5.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site

I couldn't get the numbers across the top of the keyboard to register when trying ro log into my bank. It is just a one time thing I have to do when I get a new device. Anyway I tried downloading a different keyboard from the play store and used it just for this purpose then switched back to the samsung one cause I like it better. That worked for me.

luckydwg

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't get the numbers across the top of the keyboard to register when trying ro log into my bank. It is just a one time thing I have to do when I get a new device. Anyway I tried downloading a different keyboard from the play store and used it just for this purpose then switched back to the samsung one cause I like it better. That worked for me.
I am using google keyboard and it happens there too. It also happens all over the screen on other apps etc not just they keyboard. It's very random.