screen issue

dcooper830

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah mine is kinda reddish also... not sure if I'm gonna take it back or just get used to it.. it's not horrible... but it does make the screen seem a little dimmer...

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
If it's crystal clear, and uses less battery (pretty sure the reddish/pinkish colors do) than who cares?

Eta: mine seems to get more "pinkish" when it's dark out, but it's bright and blue in the sun.... fwiw

Jagadalic

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
I'll probably go to the store tomorrow to check out the other screens because I just don't think the screen should be like this.

Nadeem Memon

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Yup I compared the screen to my brother s7edge and the edge is better much sharper

plz reply how is display quality of note 7 as compare to s7 edge in term of brightness and vibrancy ( in apps, web browsing, gaming ) which one has brighter whites at max brightness

Posted via the Android Central App

Nadeem Memon

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Still looks the same. I had an s7 edge and the screen looked much better on that than this

plz reply how is display quality of note 7 as compare to s7 edge in term of brightness and vibrancy ( in apps, web browsing, gaming ) which one has brighter whites at max brightness

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol