Orders from Samsung Canada

Shoryuken

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi... Has anyone got any e-mails or notifications from Samsung Canada? Or even received their Note 7? I've been waiting all day for shipping/tracking information but nothing.

Shoryuken

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I pre ordered with Bell and didn't hear from them today. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a 2 week wait.

Oh man, I was thinking that Bell would have it first... seeing as I'm reading that Samsung is prioritizing carriers... but I guess Canada's market isn't as important as U.S... we always get shafted when it comes to this stuff...

Anubis1

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi... Has anyone got any e-mails or notifications from Samsung Canada? Or even received their Note 7? I've been waiting all day for shipping/tracking information but nothing.

Got an email today about my replacements.

On behalf of our entire Samsung Canada team, we'd like to thank you for participating in the Canadian Product Exchange for your Galaxy Note7. We are absolutely committed in ensuring the highest level of safety and satisfaction for our customers and we greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We have received your registration through the Samsung Exchange Process and we anticipate that your device will begin to ship starting as early as Thursday, September 15th.

As a valued customer, we appreciate your patience as we work to ensure that you receive your new device as quickly as possible. We remain dedicated to delivering the highest quality of service and it is important that your experience is a seamless as a valued customer.

Should you experience any issues with your device in the meantime, please call 1-800-SAMSUNG and one of our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: My lady Friend got the Note7-Yesterday from TELUS.com. Carefully
unpacked and said..She will let the Battery die-Before charged completely

But due to the Recall. She called a Telus-Rep and he assurance
those Note-7's are Not part of the first release. stay tuned!

Anubis1

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
:cool: My lady Friend got the Note7-Yesterday from TELUS.com. Carefully
unpacked and said..She will let the Battery die-Before charged completely

But due to the Recall. She called a Telus-Rep and he assurance
those Note-7's are Not part of the first release. stay tuned!

Just tell her to go here: http://https://canadanote7exchange.expertinquiry.com and register the phone for a replacement. None of them around here are selling them. I wouldn't trust what they said.

Spartiatis

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I received a text fromRogers with a link to register for a replacement. Only problem is it says my postal code is invalid. I called Samsung and they said they were having problems with that and to try again in 24 hours. It's been 3 days since then and it still won't work.