Secure folder is the best

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I can now have that second family I always dreamed about!

One thing I noticed is noticed is I have a paid app that I tried to open, and it won't won't open because it cannot be authenticated in the Play Store. On my Note 5, the fix for this in Knox app was to add the Play Store, but in this Secure Folder app, the Play Store functions differently.

Anyone else?

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
For me personally, there is kind of an unexpected benefit of the secure folder. It occurred to me yesterday that the only reason I would want to have a screen lock on my phone is to keep people from seeing certain confidential information. But once I put that in my secure folder, it frees me to turn off all screen locks and gets me into the phone that much faster.

--RICH

RichBrown68

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I tried touchwiz.. Just didn't like it. Icons are just too big... Nova just makes it a silky smooth experience. So much more customization options. I highly recommend it

Posted via the Android Central App

To each his own. I like touch wiz because with it, I can send a note from Samsung notes to be pinned to the home screen, and I can hover with the s pen over the home screen and rotate between home screens without ever touching the device.

--RICH

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone been able to send sms/txt using secure folder and a contact in secure folder so that your regular SMS app doesn't get notified it just goes to the secure folder app?

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Since we have secure folder now, this was more reason for Samsung to give us 6 gb ram in our note 7. We could've actually utilized that ram....

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you !!!

The other night I was going crazy trying to figure out the Private Mode before going out with no luck.

I had to spend the entire evening showing my brand new Note 7 to friends feeling paranoid with stuff that may be seen !?!?

Well all " secured " now yaaay thanks again !!!
afbbc2cf44a044306635b238c88e4f17.jpg

zhudm66

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
On S7 Edge, it's a Notification bar toggle called Private Folder which hides designated image folders & images, including if I am not mistaken, selected apps. Basically N7 takes the same feature to another level by raising it to app/folder status.

theshaz

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
You might want to go to the Secure Folder 1st, and launch the camera from there. Any pictures taken then will be in the Secure Folder Gallery. In the normal mode, yes you can click on a picture and send it to the secure folder, but.....if you have a cloud backup running. Those pictures you do not want people to accidentally see....will end up on the cloud. And I don't care which cloud service you use. I do not trust them for sensitive information.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX