Home Screen Question?

amakattak

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello.

So, I have a question regarding the pages on my home screen. When I scroll to the left or right it won't allow me to keep swiping in the same direction infinitely until I eventually get back to the page I was on. It stops and then I have to scroll back to get to my other pages. Was this taken out? Please Lord tell me I just can't find it.

Thank you!

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Samsung's stock launcher has done this for a while now. You can download a third party launcher like nova to get this functionality.

amakattak

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I'm coming from a Samsung galaxy S5. This is my first new phone in 2 years. Can I get JUST this feature from another 3rd party launcher, or do I have to use the entire launcher? Why would they take it out? Performance? That's very disheartening, I don't like it lol.

Thanks for the reply !

Christian Campbell

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm coming from a Samsung galaxy S5. This is my first new phone in 2 years. Can I get JUST this feature from another 3rd party launcher, or do I have to use the entire launcher? Why would they take it out? Performance? That's very disheartening, I don't like it lol.

Thanks for the reply !
Unfortunately, you have to use the entire launcher in order to get the carousel feature back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles