Change Lockscreen Wallpaper?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I really have searched this. I don't want to change entire theme. I would simply like to change the unsecured lockscreen wallpaper (the one you just swipe to open).

I use live wallpaper in homescreens. I'd like to use that or I will take a screen shot of it and apply it as static wallpaper to lockscreen. Unfortunately I can't find any way to CHANGE the lockscreen wallpaper.

Can anyone give me a hand? Thanks so much.

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Settings > wallpapers and themes > Select your picture > it should give you the option for home, lock, or both!

619bfaeb8b44ff3e52350c4a25d39571.jpg

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I see. I always changed it with longpress of empty screen space. That gives you no choice for lockscreen. If you choose wallpapers from settings you do get the choice for lockscreen but of course no live wallpaper there.

granblanco

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I am having same issue. Even when using a Play Store downloaded live wallpaper which will install itself from the app, I can't use for lock screen. Live wallpaper from the Play Store won't even show up on the wallpaper settings page.

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
There is no way to set the lockscreen wallpaper with one of your pics within a app, like BackgroundsHD, without going into the Pixel XL wallpaper app. Correct?

In previous phones or versions of Android, I could set a wallpaper, and then go back and select my pic and hit "set as Lockscreen" That option is not there outside of the wallpaper app of the Pixel

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac