Features you miss from your previous phone

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Something I never even realized how much I took for granted on my LG G4 was location based sound profiles. I was able to set where I wanted vibrate mode to be enabled and where I wanted do not disturb to be enabled, etc.

I had sound to be on when I was home, and vibrate everywhere else. So when I went to work or class, the phone would automatically switch to vibrate. Worked really well and is a feature I wish the note 7 had.

What other features are missing from your previous phone that you wish the Note 7 had?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I miss the interchangeable lock screen wallpaper that the S7E had. I used to select three I liked and it would rotate them every time I turned the screen on.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I miss the interchangeable lock screen wallpaper that the S7E had. I used to select three I liked and it would rotate them every time I turned the screen on.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Seems like a samsung software feature, surprised the note 7 didn't come with it..

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
My Note 5... hmmm, oh yeah... wait... no, oh that thing... no... never mind - nothing I guess. This thing is AWESOME!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Obvious ones. I R blaster. 2 radios. Going way back FM radio using earphones for amtenna (to listen to baseball and football for free)

sistasweetpea

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
I miss having an ir blaster. Coming from the note 4. I also liked when I answered the phone, the phone call hovered over whatever I was doing

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I'll miss iMessage, but the features I'll be gaining will definitely make up for that.

As others have mentioned, I still miss the IR blaster. I haven't had a phone that can do that in awhile. I've toyed with getting an LG G2 as a backup phone just to use the IR blaster at home and at the gym.

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Something I never even realized how much I took for granted on my LG G4 was location based sound profiles. I was able to set where I wanted vibrate mode to be enabled and where I wanted do not disturb to be enabled, etc.

I had sound to be on when I was home, and vibrate everywhere else. So when I went to work or class, the phone would automatically switch to vibrate. Worked really well and is a feature I wish the note 7 had.

What other features are missing from your previous phone that you wish the Note 7 had?

You can set location based profiles.

It's an Edge panel called "My places." Do you have Edge panels enabled?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad