Note 7 Wi-Fi Connectivity Issue?

BassSoLow

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I have the Verizon Note 7. My wifi keeps dropping out, then 2 seconds later reconnecting. I'm in the process of troubleshooting my router and such too, but wanted to see if anyone else was having this issue. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

BlkWolf03

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm with VZW too and I'm having the same issue. It only happens every so often and not constantly. I just bought a new router and none of the other phones in the house have the issue.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Same issue here. Have reset router and everything. Wifi network stays connected, but internet connectivity drops. No other wifi devices have this issue, just the Note 7 (VZW version here)

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue (Verizon), but I'm not totally sure that I'm actually losing connectivity or just seeing the pop up graphic that says I am. I don't actually notice a drop in connectivity. I've had the graphic show up while watching YouTube videos with no interruption to the video streaming, so I'm wondering if it's some kind of software notification glitch rather than a connectivity issue. Regardless, the pop up alone is extremely annoying.

Mohawk3

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I do not have a Note 7. Unfortunately, I'm still on my LG 4. Since I've been on marshmallow, I've noticed that I stay connected to my wifi router, but will lose internet connection. This is mainly noticeable when I'm trying to stream video. I generally keep bluetooth on so my Pebble Time smart watch can get notifications. When I turn bluetooth off, my wifi internet is generally better. At home, I have to occasionally put my phone in airplane mode to get the wifi working better. I've gone into router settings and tried to change to channels with less interference and have tried to tunnel ipv6 to ipv4 connectivitiy. I know 5GHz does not work well on my LG G4. I'm not sure if its a marshmallow thing or an LG G4 thing. I'm trying to decide between a Note 7 and a Moto Z Force Droid edition.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000