Samsung Galaxy Note 7: Emoji

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey Everyone,
Just wondering if the note 7 is going to get the new Android n emojis, I know there are new flags anyone else spot any more new ones?
Thanks.

Why wouldn't it? Android N has a bunch new, useless, space taking up pointless emoticons as part of the update, so I would guess that any phone getting N would get the update. Including the Unicorn. UGGG

Turbo Brian

May 21, 2011
Visit site
i just wish i could change the emoji set used. i dont care for samsung's emoji and would rather run google's stock emoji. i like the yellow blobs. but im guessing like prior note's, its a system mod that requires root.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
i just wish i could change the emoji set used. i dont care for samsung's emoji and would rather run google's stock emoji. i like the yellow blobs. but im guessing like prior note's, its a system mod that requires root.

How are emojis that important to you?

Nilo7

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
How are emojis that important to you?
The thing for me is sometimes what you send as a Samsung emoji looks wildly different on both Google and Apple devices. Samsung's emoji are probably the worst of all the smartphones..

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
The thing for me is sometimes what you send as a Samsung emoji looks wildly different on both Google and Apple devices. Samsung's emoji are probably the worst of all the smartphones..

If you are that worried about how someone on the other end will decipher an emoji, there is an issue.

Nilo7

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
If you are that worried about how someone on the other end will decipher an emoji, there is an issue.
If you patrol the forums putting down anyone who uses emoji, there's a bigger issue. Thx.

If you change the keyboards from Samsung Google, Will that change them.

I don't think they will change. They might look different in the keyboard interface, but they wouldn't once you send/post them.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
If you patrol the forums putting down anyone who uses emoji, there's a bigger issue. Thx.

No, that was a valid statement. And if you took the time, you would see that I am very helpful in my over 1200 posts.
I again don't see a point to worrying about how others will decipher an emoticon. My solution, don't use one if you are confusing people on the other end.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670