Anyone rocking it naked?

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have never been a case or screen protector guy but a lot of the reports of the screen have me using both currently but I HATE the way it feels. Anyone else have their Note without a screen protector or case and free of scratches? Cheers!

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I plan to. Just got mine today. Rocked my last 5 or 6 phones naked, including my S7 Edge and my prior Nokia Lumias and Sony Xperias. For me, there's no point in choosing a beautiful phone (aesthetics are priority for me with smartphones) if you're going to cover it in a case. If I planned to use a case I'd probably buy uglier, less expensive phones.

akin_t

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Nope. I usually rock my phones naked but this one is too slippery.

Got a caseology wavelength for the grip.

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I was rocking mine naked until today, I freaking love the way this phone looks but I'd be devastated to have it get scratched, I know it's inevitable overall though. I'll take my chances for the most part, but I got a spigen slim armor case today and it's a fair enough compromise to keep me happy with protection and still seeing this beautiful piece of tech

Attachments

• 342.jpg
    342.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I was rocking mine naked until today, I freaking love the way this phone looks but I'd be devastated to have it get scratched, I know it's inevitable overall though. I'll take my chances for the most part, but I got a spigeon slim armor case today and it's a fair enough compromise to keep me happy with protection and still seeing this beautiful piece of tech

Posted via the Android Central App
I like that case. You use a screen protector?

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I like that case. You use a screen protector?

Not, not yet at least... I may add a glass screen protector if one looks alright. Apparently the Verizon one fits like a glove with these cases. For now, the screen stays naked

Attachments

• 339.jpg
    339.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 217

TheLegoJoker

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I use minimalist cases for grip. I had the Apple leather case on my iPhone 6s plus and I loved how little bulk it added to the phone. I have a Spigen crystal clear neo hybrid on my Note 7. Not quite as grippy as the leather was, but still gives me some traction without hiding my phone.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I always use a case for the first few weeks, but I hate them as well. As soon as I feel like I have a good grasp on the size, ergonomics, and weight the case will come off. I just find cases uncomfortable. I did order a clear back skin though to help with grip and for scratch protection.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Naked. I hate the way screen protectors feel! I get normal bumps and scratches but never seems to deter people from buying...or hurt the resell value...

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Like all of my previous phones, I'm rocking this naked. Never dropped my Nexus 4, S6, S6 Edge+, Note 5, or S7 Edge and they were all glass so...

clinto45

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Naked unless I'm going to a concert or going to be out drinking etc and prone to dropping it. I have a Spigen Neo Hybrid case for those times and a dbrand black leather skin on the way to hopefully make less slippery to hold naked.

SaltGuy

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Had no screen protector for a few days. Then... Screen protector. Way too much money to risk scratches after seeing the you tube. I put a case on and off depending what I'm doing or where I have to be.

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I gotta say... I'm happy as hell I'm no longer naked and that my case showed up yesterday. I just dropped my phone a few minutes ago and it took a good tumble, one I'm sure would have cracked the screen if I hadn't had a case on it yet. The spigen case has a rough spot where it hit, but it did it's job of protecting the phone. Landed face down, and the bumpers were enough to keep the face from touching the asphalt.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan