Return Form

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I am returning my original note 7 to Tmobile because less than 24 hours after taking off the case once or twice, the bottom back had a line of scratches. It had never been dropped. I have noticed it also has overheating issues as well. What's the best thing to put on a return form? Should I just mention the scratches or the overheating part? The scratches are very easy to see. This is my first time having to return a device.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I've never heard of a return form, you just call them up and return it say you want to return it under the buyer's remorse. No need to explain why

alejovh1#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I've never heard of a return form, you just call them up and return it say you want to return it under the buyer's remorse. No need to explain why
You have to send the form with your name and phone number and a brief explanation. Otherwise they may just refuse the return. On the form you could simply write "buyers remorse". Like i said before, sometimes Tmobile can be a pain with returns.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
You have to send the form with your bame and phone number and a brief explanation. Otherwise they may just refuse the return. On the form you could simply write "buyers remorse". Like i said before, sometimes Tmobile can be a pain with returns.
First I've ever heard of that and I returned plenty of phones.

I just called them up and told them I wasn't happy with the phone and I want to return it under the buyer's remorse return policy.

No forms needed just returned it in the original box and they scan the IMEI number upon receiving it.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
First I've ever heard of that and I returned plenty of phones.

I just called them up and told them I wasn't happy with the phone and I want to return it under the buyer's remorse return policy.

No forms needed just returned it in the original box and they scan the IMEI number upon receiving it.
Not sure when you last returned your phone, but now a days for returning T-Mobile.com online order you need to fill up the return form and send the phone. Entire process could take close to a month before your refund appears.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure when you last returned your phone, but now a days for returning T-Mobile.com order you need to fill up the return form and send the phone. Entire process could take close to a month before your refund appears.
I returned a HTC 10 and a S7 Edge. But I do know it does take a month for the EIP to come off your account

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
That link doesn't show me anything, only proves my point, the phone doesn't meet your expectation. That's all toy need to say, that sounds to me like its buyer's remorse.
There are two sections in the link, return at store and return via mail

Read the return via mail section , it has a link to the form you need to fill.

You can't return online orders at store. Anyway that's been my experience and few others here, we had to fill a form and include in the return package. May be not needed for every scenario who knows.