Note 7 - I am really enjoying my phone

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure exactly what combination of features I am enjoying, but this is hands down the best phone I have ever had. Totally worth the upgrade from the Note Edge. Awesome featured and killer battery life. I love this thing!

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Note 7 - This phone is unfreakingbelievable

Phone of the year! I love it every time I picm it up. It is so feature rich, the battery life rocks, and the screen rules. I cannot say enough good things about it!!

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: Note 7 - This phone is unfreakingbelievable

I will second this very amazing device with awesome features! Just very slippery without a case.

marla523

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

I totally agree. I was shocked yesterday how I still had 90% battery left at the end of the day. I had to charge my Note 5 a few times a day.

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site

With every new Samsung model release, there's people complaining about this, about that.. bottom line is the sales alone tell the real story.

Samsung makes the best devices available today, hands down. And the Note 7 is the top tier of those devices easy.

Best phone I've ever owned, and that's a LOT of phones.

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

With every new Samsung model release, there's people complaining about this, about that.. bottom line is the sales alone tell the real story.

Samsung makes the best devices available today, hands down. And the Note 7 is the top tier of those devices easy.

Best phone I've ever owned, and that's a LOT of phones.

This goes to say for every device, really. At least popular flagships. Look the 6 plus when it came out with "bendgate" and the Note 4 with "gapgate", now I've seen the whole "scratchgate" with the N7, every iteration since the N4 people have complained about battery life etc. I guess if you pay an extremely premium price for a premium device, you except nothing less than the absolute best. Everything has its flaw, it's just thst bad publicity obviously gets broadcasted more than good. For anything

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: There is something seriously awesome about this phone.

I am in the same boat. I just can't put my finger on any one thing, and it's difficult to say what about it makes it so great. Overall the performance has just been outstanding and I have been very pleased with it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I'm not sure exactly what combination of features I am enjoying, but this is hands down the best phone I have ever had. Totally worth the upgrade from the Note Edge. Awesome featured and killer battery life. I love this thing!

Haha! I see what you did with that title. Glad you're enjoying your Note 7!

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

I'm enjoying my new phone and tired of the haters trying to take that away from us...on our own damn forum.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm enjoying my new phone and tired of the haters trying to take that away from us...on our own damn forum.

Everyone is allowed to share an opinion. We don't limit the forums to "only post positive / agreement posts here" :).

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Glad to see that you like it! I love mine too

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Great device. Just wish it was not all glass. Gravity is "hungry" for this device.

Gravity likes breaking stuff.

TheLegoJoker

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site

I agree wholeheartedly. Still adjusting to Android but it's been a great first week!

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I cant stop holding and/Or picking up this phone because it feels so good in the hand.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03