Anyone else rocking Samsung themes?

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Screenshot_20160826-123427.jpgScreenshot_20160826-123518.jpgScreenshot_20160826-132531.jpg

I’ve had my Note 7 a week now and liking it a lot over my old Note 4, and today I started playing around with the Samsung themes in the settings and really liking the option to switch the look up so quickly (and back again too).

One of my only small gripes on the N7 out of the box was the very boring (in my opinion) very all white theme they chose to use on the Inbox, Calendar, Messages, Dialer, Settings screen, etc.

Now I can switch that up and black it out, etc. There’s some nice themes in the settings and you can try out the paid ones for 5 minutes to see if you like before you buy.

This is the one I’m using now that I like a lot. Check out the dialer!!!

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm using chocolate
Crappy pic taken with N3
98330650ed29c9b312799013a2e4eb9d.jpg

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I think I tried that one as well. The one I posted screenshots of above is called Glass (one of the paid ones - I think it was like $1.50)

Amb312

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I tried them but I find them all pretty ugly lol. I put my fave wallpaper back on and left the icons plain.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I tried them but I find them all pretty ugly lol. I put my fave wallpaper back on and left the icons plain.

I'm very picky on mine. I don't like ones that have designs on the dialer, contacts background, etc.

I use SwiftKey so I keep that keywords, I also use my own wallpaper and use Nova so I use my own icons.

I just use the themes basically to change colors of menu, text, etc.

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't find Material Dark, which is what I usually use, when I first searched while setting up my Note 7. I settled on Weyo and like it a lot. The black and blue theme works great with the black Note 7.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm very picky on mine. I don't like ones that have designs on the dialer, contacts background, etc.

I use SwiftKey so I keep that keywords, I also use my own wallpaper and use Nova so I use my own icons.

I just use the themes basically to change colors of menu, text, etc.

I'm using Nova too and keeping my own icons. I just like the darker theme on the dialer, inbox, contacts, and settings! Also using my own wallpaper on the lock screen and home screen too.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank God themes carried over from previous purchase from different devices.. all my purchased themes from the S7 Edge where are downloadable for free

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
View attachment 237250View attachment 237251View attachment 237256

I’ve had my Note 7 a week now and liking it a lot over my old Note 4, and today I started playing around with the Samsung themes in the settings and really liking the option to switch the look up so quickly (and back again too).

One of my only small gripes on the N7 out of the box was the very boring (in my opinion) very all white theme they chose to use on the Inbox, Calendar, Messages, Dialer, Settings screen, etc.

Now I can switch that up and black it out, etc. There’s some nice themes in the settings and you can try out the paid ones for 5 minutes to see if you like before you buy.

What is the name of the pictured theme? I like the look of it alot.

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
View attachment 237250View attachment 237251View attachment 237256

How do I get this dialer? My dialer doesn't show call logs. Tia

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey