Best Galaxy Note 7 Review By Flossy Carter

mic360

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Watched this two days ago. I was in the fence about the note as I have been a iPhone user and only ever tried the original moto droid. Watched the whole video and just put in my order for the note because of this video. Also this seems to be a great community so android has that going for it.

boss.king

May 28, 2013
Visit site
This dude does awesome reviews. They're long, but he talks about stuff that a lot of other reviews don't talk about. He also seems to have usage more similar to my own so his reviews often reflect what my experience will be a lot better.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I like his reviews also, but can't watch until I've done mine. I don't want to be influenced by it, and try to remain objective on how I feel about the phone.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
You guys have talked me in to setting aside an hour of my off day tomorrow to watch the rest. I watched a few minutes, but was really waiting for Erica Griffin's in-depth.

Inevitable Flux

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
At this point any Note 7 review is meaningless to me, I bought the Note 7.

True... but occasionally, I find little tidbits of information (or use ideas) I didn't previously know on some of the reviews.
More on point - I hadn't seen any reviews by Flossy Carter prior to this one, but I like how he seems to keep it real and is real.
Quoting an article I read once on Forbes on communication styles:

"Don’t fixate on eloquence; concentrate on being distinct and real. People want real. People respect real. People follow real. Don’t disguise who you are. Be genuine, and people will respect you for it."