S7 Edge v Note 7

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Hard for anyone to answer but you since you know what you want to use the phone for. You've seen all the note 7 features by now. Any of them stand out above the s7 edge as a must have?

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I have owned the note 4 and Note 5 I now own an S7 Edge would it make sense to get the Note 7 or wait for the Note 8

Wait for the Note 8. you already have a phone that's similar to the Note 7 minus the S pen and a slightly bigger battery. Same shape, same camera, you wouldn't feel a difference and are just wasting your money.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Wait for the Note 8. you already have a phone that's similar to the Note 7 minus the S pen and a slightly bigger battery. Same shape, same camera, you wouldn't feel a difference and are just wasting your money.

I disagree. Ive had the note 2 3 4 5, and also have the s7 edge. The note 7 is not just and s7edge w a pen. In my opinion the note7 is better, i like the new grace ui, i like the edge screen is not as pronounced as the s7 edge.. and if you use the s pen than it is def worth it

My opinion of course, others may vary, but the two are different enough that if you want a note back go w the 7, no need to wait for the 8.. tomorrow is not promised lol.

stevenjak

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I personally went note 4, note 5, S7 edge, and am really happy to be back with the note 7. The pen, ui, screen curve, size, everything about it. So glad I changed.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I loved the s7edge after I finally got it set up they way I needed without battery drain. Not in love with Note 7, I have had a few issues. I am going to stay with the Note 7 though, problems can be fixed. But not a very big difference.

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Note 7 is definitely a great phone, but it's simply too quick to upgrade your S7E unless you really want the s-pen (but then you ditched the Note 5 for S7E, hmm...).

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I have owned the note 4,5, and s7 edge and now the note 7.
The note 7 is hands down the best phone I've ever owned!.
The spen is an Amazing feature!.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I went from the S7 Edge to the Note 7 and have been very happy. I wanted the bigger screen and the pen. There are a few small differences in the software that I like, and the camera software changes are minor but handy.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I swapped but I use the S-Pen a lot so that is the benefit for me. If you won't use it that much it won't be worth it IMO.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I disagree. Ive had the note 2 3 4 5, and also have the s7 edge. The note 7 is not just and s7edge w a pen. In my opinion the note7 is better, i like the new grace ui, i like the edge screen is not as pronounced as the s7 edge.. and if you use the s pen than it is def worth it

My opinion of course, others may vary, but the two are different enough that if you want a note back go w the 7, no need to wait for the 8.. tomorrow is not promised lol.
It isn't just a pen. The spen is an actual tool.

Now if people don't use the spen for what it is, the Note isn't something they need, then go for the S7.

Now for those of us that use the tool the spen, you can't do without one and no spen is out of the question.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon