Blackberry Hub for Android on Note 7?

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I have most of my emails coming to me through an old hotmail account. I do still receive emails from my gmail account but few if any are ever that important that I need the instant push. I have used outlook and it worked very nice for the instant push and had a decent widget. Once the hub came out though I deleted the app.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Got it, Love it, works...thanks for the reminder. A couple of weeks ago I was using a Huawei Mate (love it) and found Blackberry Hub app...wasn't compatible with that. Be awesome if they could somehow work into the edge thingie, have it work like BB10.

EvEr34

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Been using the BlackBerry Hub and keyboard since day one. I have no interest in trying something else.... It just works so well.

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Love the hub and calendar. After using it for a month, the small ad inline is a small price to a great app. Had the keyboard but prefer the stock Samsung one due to the better pen experience.

mikef1182

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I have a "main" Google calendar and also a secondary "work" calendar. For some reason the Blackberry Calendar app will only allow me to add events to the main Google one. Anyone else have this issue? Other than that, I love the Hub for email! Works amazingly well!

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
the keyboard works for me. and so far way better then the swift and samsung keyboard.
i'm happy :)

only issue is i use alot of emojis and i dont see emoji button on the keyboard. missing anything?

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
the keyboard works for me. and so far way better then the swift and samsung keyboard.

only issue is i use alot of emojis and i dont see emoji button on the keyboard. missing anything?
No emoji and I probably won't use it. But if it's better than Swiftkey and Samsung ones then maybe. I am using Google Keyboard and it's very good.

Is there a way to download JUST the blackberry keyboard so I can test it ?

Jamescunni

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

Have to press on full stop button to bring them up if you go into keyboard settings you can set up emoji predictions it's a really cool feature

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze