How to TURN OFF the 2 capactive lights on the front?

RobSteal

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
I just got my Note 7 (Verizon) and wondered is there a way to turn off the 2 front lights for the capacitive buttons (window & back buttons)? I'm coming from a Note 4 and there was an option in the menu. I can't seem to find it on the Note 7.

Also, has anyone noticed the back button isn't as quick to respond as the Note 4? I seem to have to tap it a few times every now and then, and then wait for it to light up and accept the command. Is there a way to make it more responsive?

batman13

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Settings>battery>battery saver>on...FYI if you turn it on it might effect your email notifications. You will still receive emails but you will have to check it manually. That happened to me so I turned the battery saver off and that did the trick.

RobSteal

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy button in the playstore

So there's no setting in the phone itself like on the Note 4? I thought I just couldn't find it.

Settings>battery>battery saver>on...FYI if you turn it on it might effect your email notifications. You will still receive emails but you will have to check it manually. That happened to me so I turned the battery saver off and that did the trick.

Yeah man, I know that will work. Thanks, but I'm looking for a setting in the phone. Not trying to interrupt syncing. I guess there is none. I wonder why that is when it was available on the Note 4?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay