The More I Use It...

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
...the more I love it. Ran it through some of its paces today even though I know it's going back and I'm still wowed by it. Used Samsung pay without issue even though the registers everywhere were jammed. Played my music on my BT headset while out and shopping and waited for the battery to let me down. And it didn't. Sound was great in my car via aux and BT headset. Screen didn't break (no dropping), didn't crack for any weird reasons, etc. and had it scrunched up against some things for a bit. Just checked the back to verify since I used the case and all good there too. Had forgotten to download some tunes and found that Ammy had handled that for me. Used wifi and LTE with great results. I live in the boonies (it's gorgeous here) and have Sprint for my service. I never have a signal - ever. They had to send me an Airave. Sprint service also sucks in the main town area. Zero connection issues. Driving home I let it play music so I could see when I would lose my signal, and I didn't! I drove into my driveway still running LTE. LOVE this device. I am staying with the N7 when I participate in the recall, without a doubt. So sweet it's sick!

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Forgot to add that I also used my Sammy gift card flawlessly so I don't have to worry about losing it. I have about $0.85 left, but no biggy. Had a great lunch and dinner on Sammy, thank you very much!

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I took a picture of my A&P notebook page the other day, saved it as a pdf and topped in answers and then emailed it in as homework. I was so proud.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
The other issue is the Samsung Pay and it being attached to the device, vs my account.

EDIT : mods feel free to delete this, I'm not sure how to from Tapatalk.

Last edited:

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I took a picture of my A&P notebook page the other day, saved it as a pdf and topped in answers and then emailed it in as homework. I was so proud.
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

I will admit that one thing I don't like is the device speaker. I use BT so it's not a big deal, but still.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
That's my main problem...the more you use the Note 7..the more you love it...I'm trying to decide if I will switch to the lg v20....6 GB ram and user interface is a deciding factor...just so use to the Samsung Ecosystem

catloverplayer

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
The Note 7 is the best you can get now. I'm not counting the few that failed cause after this recall none should fail. I'm a Note fanboy and have had the 4 and 5 and the 7 is even better then both of those.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
can't wait to get mine back, poor temporary S7 Edge can't hold a candle to the Note once you had it
Don't you know it. Even though mine is going back for the recall I did more testing and still very impressed. I do macro photography with a Nikon DSLR and a bada** macro lens and tripod and I went out and just took a bunch of shots with various settings, zooms, and HDR just to see the comparison with the N4. Very impressed with what I did see even though I haven't viewed them in LR yet. The one thing that remains consistent throughout the N3, N4, & the N7 that I really don't like is that zooming tends to mess the shots up in low light. Anything sunset color gets weird looking or whites get bizarre looking and look over-sharpened. The bokeh could be better (always for a photog), but it's pretty good. I'll pick the best of the bunch and post them in the camera section later with a link here. Probably tomorrow. Long day today and I'm ready for a glass of wine and not cropping. ;)

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
That's my main problem...the more you use the Note 7..the more you love it...I'm trying to decide if I will switch to the lg v20....6 GB ram and user interface is a deciding factor...just so use to the Samsung Ecosystem
I considered it for the first day (9/1), but yesterday and today made me sure I'm keeping it. No doubt here.