Transferring Music using Apple Music on Note 7?

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a LOT of music from my days with my iPhone. I want to download playlists that I created and did option that says to SD card.

But has anyone done this and if so how do I access just what was downloaded? I cannot find it on the SD card. I created a folder in the card but can't make music download to that folder. Any ideas?

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey bro I'm having the same issue's I was once a iphone user and I have a ton of I tunes music that I need to get on to my phone, I think if you transfer them to your computer first then to your device that my work or so I've noticed. Have you figured out how to get your DRM protected movies from I tunes to work yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey bro I'm having the same issue's I was once a iphone user and I have a ton of I tunes music that I need to get on to my phone, I think if you transfer them to your computer first then to your device that my work or so I've noticed. Have you figured out how to get your DRM protected movies from I tunes to work yet?
Don't think movies can work. But then again I don't watch movies on my phone anyway.

I might try moving it that way BUT going forward I'd like to know how I can download it to folder and then uist plug my phone into my car and listen to my playlists.

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
you can do it that way using b/t my problem is all of my songs are from the 80's big 80s buff here and they consist mostly of 128 bit songs which means ****ty bitrate and sound so I used i tunes to turn the songs up.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I have a LOT of music from my days with my iPhone. I want to download playlists that I created and did option that says to SD card.

But has anyone done this and if so how do I access just what was downloaded? I cannot find it on the SD card. I created a folder in the card but can't make music download to that folder. Any ideas?

When you download DRM stuff from amazon or Google music to the SD card, it is hidden. Unless you bought the song, it will only be playable through the app (ie, Spotify, amazon, Google iTunes subscription services). If you purchased it, it will appear in a folder and you can transfer it as you choose and play it with whatever app you want.

Does that make sense?