Will my Samsung Pay $20 promo & $5 DD credit transfer over to the replacement Note 7?

RobSteal

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
Just as the title asks, will my Samsung Pay credits ($5 Dunkin Donuts/$20 GC) transfer over when I receive the replacement Note 7, or will I lose them if I don't use them?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
They won't transfer. You will have to contact Samsung pay to get them added back, which could take a while. I've been waiting for a week so far to get my $20 back after doing factory reset.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Create a DD account and register your $5 gift card there. Then when you switch phones, you can just add it back. All you need it the card number and the pin. That's what I did. (Since I already had a DD card, I just combined them making my physical card the main one, so it added the $5 to it.) As far as the $20, spend it. Heck, mine was gone in a couple days. LoL

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I heard you can combine the DD card with an existing card on the DD app and yes, you should try to use that Samsung $20 because like Tourbound129 I am waiting almost a week for Samsung to refill my card after my Samsung Pay became corrupted.