Anyone heard of any new promotions for when the Note 7 comes back?

steelers1

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm debating on returning my phone now and rebuying when it comes back. I really like the promotion I got at Target and was just wondering if I return now will I be able to get a new promotion later. So far I haven't even heard if there will be new promotions later.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
So I would probably be better off returning now and rebuying later so I can double dip on promotions? The thought of going back to my s6 even for one day is hard to handle though lol.

Good point. I got the 256GB SD Card, so maybe Sammy will offer a Gear VR (already have the Gear S2 3G). Don't mind double dipping at all.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I could see them extending the original as opposed to offering something different. If you cashed in on the Gear Fit2 or SD card, just opt for the one you didn't get if they allow you.

Its probably as simple as allowing a certain email address and imei number to participate. Since you all will have new devices, with same emails I could see them making an exception.

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm debating on returning my phone now and rebuying when it comes back. I really like the promotion I got at Target and was just wondering if I return now will I be able to get a new promotion later. So far I haven't even heard if there will be new promotions later.
So what did you end up doing

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Good point. I got the 256GB SD Card, so maybe Sammy will offer a Gear VR (already have the Gear S2 3G). Don't mind double dipping at all.

The previous promotion for the memory card or gear fit had restrictions that would prevent getting the same thing again to the same person at the same address. I don't picture them running a promotion for the Gear VR in the US after the heat scare (since using it with the VR it should get warm).

I'm guessing there will not be a new promotion until after the exchange window (9/30/16) has past, and people's receipts will have to show a purchase after that date.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech