FAA Note 7 ban under consideration - Gizmodo

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
So how do they know if it is a recalled Note 7 or a New and safe one? Will they go through the settings of each one to see the build date? Will they just ban them all? If a complete ban is issued, then this will kill the Note series badly because a lot of business people use it. Luckily I don't have no plans to fly commercial and that bs. Last time I flew was 2013. Screw TSA

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Oh what about simply making people turn them off and making them put it in carry on? Being caught having it on make it a fine then. How can these things blow if they're turned off? So what about a plane with 1000 of them on a shipment coming from Asia or flying to Lexington KY?

The Phone Company

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will (I'll counter and call you a coincidence theorist), but maybe THIS was the plan all along. Soon, NO cellphones allowed on board flights, then no laptops, nothing.

If you think this is far out, consider the ban on LIQUIDS and how that all came about.

IRIS scanner for me is more about intrusion after all than some form of personal security feature. By the way, yes I DO have the front facing camera permanently taped over.

Use your OWN minds people and think, THINK, for YOURSELVES!

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will (I'll counter and call you a coincidence theorist), but maybe THIS was the plan all along. Soon, NO cellphones allowed on board flights, then no laptops, nothing.

If you think this is far out, consider the ban on LIQUIDS and how that all came about.

IRIS scanner for me is more about intrusion after all than some form of personal security feature. By the way, yes I DO have the front facing camera permanently taped over.

Use your OWN minds people and think, THINK, for YOURSELVES!
Two days ago you said this was a marketing technique. Please make up your mind.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma