Mic breaking up with video?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else notice the mic breaking up when taking a video? I went to Cleveland last night to see AC/DC and while I'm pretty happy with the video quality - I'm on the fence on the audio. Granted it was extremely loud - so perhaps that's the culprit.

Here's the video I took - you can hear it breaking up here and there and I'm hoping it's just the fact it was so unGodly loud and not a regular thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FoJCUaiivE

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I read that is another advantage of the LG V20. It's supposed to record at high decibels without cutting out, unlike this phone, I suppose.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice the mic breaking up when taking a video? I went to Cleveland last night to see AC/DC and while I'm pretty happy with the video quality - I'm on the fence on the audio. Granted it was extremely loud - so perhaps that's the culprit.

Here's the video I took - you can hear it breaking up here and there and I'm hoping it's just the fact it was so unGodly loud and not a regular thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FoJCUaiivE

Thank you for posting that awesome video. The light show was a real treat. Not sure what to say about the sound breaking up but wanted to say I enjoyed your video.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for posting that awesome video. The light show was a real treat. Not sure what to say about the sound breaking up but wanted to say I enjoyed your video.
Thanks. I'm not going to get too worried about the sound simply because I can't imagine ever recording anything louder - or even as loud as an AC/DC show. I'll see how some regular recordings turn out before I punch the panic button. :)

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got home from seeing The Robert Cray band front row in a small theater.. Went to listen to my video...crap sound. I quickly loaded it to FB to see if it was the speaker on the phone. Same crap sound on FB. All breaking up and static exactly like yours. Next step come here and see if anyone else had it. BINGO! SO annoyed. I was going to keep my Note but not now. I will take advantage of the recall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463