Still Cautiously Using Note 7 While Awaiting Recall/Replacement THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Just curious if anyone out there has continued to cautiously use their Note 7 as we await the replacements...

I went out of town over the weekend and wife suggested I go back to my Note 5. As good as that phone was, I missed my Note 7. So fired (no pun intended) mine back up 2 days ago and it is back to my daily driver.

Mine has always run cool and charging has only resulted a little warmth but never HOT. I generally use wireless charging rather than use the cord.

kayjbee

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Just curious if anyone out there has continued to cautiously use their Note 7 as we await the replacements...

I went out of town over the weekend and wife suggested I go back to my Note 5. As good as that phone was, I missed my Note 7. So fired (no pun intended) mine back up 2 days ago and it is back to my daily driver.

Mine has always run cool and charging has only resulted a little warmth but never HOT. I generally use wireless charging rather than use the cord.
I'm still using mine I refuse to swap phones 2 more times. I just don't charge it when I'm sleeping only charge when I'm awake and near it.

ShiftTab

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I charge mine twice a day. Once as I'm sleeping and once at work around noon. I have had ZERO problems so far with the OEM cable charger.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm still using mine I refuse to swap phones 2 more times. I just don't charge it when I'm sleeping only charge when I'm awake and near it.

Same here...not ready to swap, set up for a 3rd time after the replacement. And I also only charge it when I am near it...at work in my office...wireless charger is sitting across room, you know, just in case. And thank goodness for Pushbullet...one of my favorite apps! :)

moc426

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am still using mine, I charge it overnight on my nokia wireless charging pad and usually charge it once in the day with the wired charger. It never gets hot, maybe slightly warm but even then I barely feel it. I am hoping they get replacements soon and I can swap it, considering it's costco, I am hoping that it isn't a lot of people who got there's from there especially since there was a delay to get the at&t version initially.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Please use your respective carrier / store thread. We already have a lot of threads going on about the issue and we don't need even more since we made the threads for people to talk about replacements / what they're going to do within those respective threads.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.