Having both a iPhone and Galaxy?

Joshua Hillers

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone!

So I currently have a iPhone 6s on Verizon. I had a Note 4 about a year back and absolutely loved it but unfortunately after a 2 years and a half of use it eventually ceased to work. Skip ahead to now, I'm really missing my Galaxy Note. I heard about the Note 7 and its battery issues but I read a article that hopefully there will be alot of refurbished Note 7's on the Samsung site. My question is can I get a unlocked Note 7, and be able to switch sim cards at will between the iPhone 6s and the Note 7? That way I can enjoy both worlds of iOS and Android Nougat?

TwitchyPuppy

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Definitely!
They're both nano sims =)

However, make sure to turn off your iMessage from your iPhone before putting the sim card into your Note 7 to avoid potential texting issues with other iPhone users.

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Kinda what I do. I have an iPhone 6s Plus with ATT. And an unlocked Nexus 6p. Will probably be selling my Nexus soon and getting a Note 7.

hondatech39

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
how or where can you purchase a unlocked phone to use on Verizon's network?Can you just buy it straight from Verzion for full price.Won't it already have a preinstalled sim card?