Samsung will reportedly deactivate all recalled Galaxy Note 7 units after September 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
IMO we have to hear something Concrete from either them or Samsung this week... If there is a month delay let us know so we can explore our options instead of dragging us along with only your products as a alternative

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Contact your carrier and see what they are doing. VERIZON is offering double switch. Can get into a different device and when the Note 7 replacements are available can switch back. This is a win win for the consumer.....being able to safely use another device and then get replacement Note 7 when available. I did last night. Great move on VERIZON

Posted via the Android Central App

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Contact your carrier and see what they are doing. VERIZON is offering double switch. Can get into a different device and when the Note 7 replacements are available can switch back. This is a win win for the consumer.....being able to safely use another device and then get replacement Note 7 when available. I did last night. Great move on VERIZON

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm glad I chose to keep my S7 instead of selling it. My Note is just sitting in the box right now. I hope that makes it easier just straight out swap my Note when and if they come out again. That is why I didn't return it yet.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This is already being discussed in the CPSC thread and no action will be taken till their decision. Please use that thread versus having two taking about the subject.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol