If I exchange?

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Doubtful as it's a recall exchange not considered a new purchase
According to my Verizon receipt, it's considered a return and purchase... Verizon doesn't have a transaction code for recall exchange because it's never happened before..

Long story short, my VR was approved Tuesday and is preparing for shipping...
Now people want to jump on the bandwagon and get a loaner a few days before the new Notes arrive. Same people that wouldn't get or want a loner when the date of the new Note release was unknown.....

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
If I get the s7 will I be able to partake in the new promo with the vr and card?
Since the recall is official now your choices are to exchange for the s7/edge, exchange for new note 7, or return. So double swapping is probably off the table now. But with Verizon, just keep trying, you will find a rep that will allow it, I wouldn't want to take the chance a rep is wrong on double swapping now the recall is official, Verizon reps are known to be clueless.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Since the recall is official now your choices are to exchange for the s7/edge, exchange for new note 7, or return. So double swapping is probably off the table now. But with Verizon, just keep trying, you will find a rep that will allow it, I wouldn't want to take the chance a rep is wrong on double swapping now the recall is official, Verizon reps are known to be clueless.
Also tmobile told me (at the store level) I could choose anything they had iphone, lg, Samsung etc). Almost sure on the Note 7 but....aaaaa! Decisions

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
According to my Verizon receipt, it's considered a return and purchase... Verizon doesn't have a transaction code for recall exchange because it's never happened before..

Long story short, my VR was approved Tuesday and is preparing for shipping...
Now people want to jump on the bandwagon and get a loaner a few days before the new Notes arrive. Same people that wouldn't get or want a loner when the date of the new Note release was unknown.....

Lol, yes!!!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I keep coming back to the Note 7 so ...I think I know where Im heading. The Note 3 was my first real experience with Note phones and I just loved that thing! Typing right now on a Note 5 loaner.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc