What are you thankful for?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
In our lives, we have a lot to be thankful for. What is it that you are glad for?
I am happy for my health, being a 29 year breast cancer survivor. I am happy for my family and friends, a job that I love. There is a lot to be happy for and grateful for.

I am glad we weren't harmed from the battery issue with our phone. I am glad we can have the opportunity to have a new replacement. I am glad Samsung saw the problem early and and took care of it, not trying to hide it.

The point of my post, is we have a lot to be grateful for. We can't be replaced. Our phones can and we can enjoy them. Let's remember what is important.

Posted via the Android Central App

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
My two healthy young boys and yes you're so right.

Our Note 7 are simply phones and one day we'll have Note 12's in our hands and the past couple of weeks would have been loooong forgotten.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I am thankful that I live in this beautiful country (USA), my beautiful 2 cats, my partner and my Mercedes-Benz convertible 🙄

Oh and my Galaxy Note7😙

Last edited:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Visit another country (I visited Romania) and you'll see how good we have it. We gripe when our cable tv goes out for a few hours yet others have nothing. Very humbling.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for this thread, this is awesome! And congratulations to you on your health!

I'm thankful for my immediate family. And for my new cat and for having a home and food. And for my beliefs and values.

Good start to a day to list off what you are thankful for! Thanks again!

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
01197de02ce30fe19c10e27fb43fca05.jpg

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Puppies, kittens, Yuengling (can't buy in KY), Dig Dug, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, South Park, Kentucky Wildcats.... A bunch more, really.

Wife and kids too- of course :)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for this thread, this is awesome! And congratulations to you on your health!

I'm thankful for my immediate family. And for my new cat and for having a home and food. And for my beliefs and values.

Good start to a day to list off what you are thankful for! Thanks again!

You're welcome. I am glad members are engaging this.

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
This is a good thread, thanks. I am a two time breast cancer survivor, really grateful to still be here, for the two beautiful grandchildren, 6 and17 months that I get to see everyday, for my daughter and her awesome husband, and for the backyard view from my desk, of a locust tree and a lot of purple flowers on a vine no one seems able to identify. Love the Note, too, and anxious to get mine back. This is a pretty great forum, too!

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
My health and youthful appearance at 47. My 2 great kids, a good job & my still no issue Note 7 best phone on the planet. Recall and all.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I am thankful for having a wonderful husband,beautiful house.good health.my fur babies 3 pups and my job .the note 7 is only a phone.friends and family are most important.

s0nic_201

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Im thankful that the lord has bless me with loving family and friends, great health, a honest job and his love. Also i can forget that he has woken me up on this blessed day. Thank you lord Amen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz