So, should i keep it, now??

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
so my original preordered Note7 was sent back as defective pre recall announcement, and hey shipped me a new one. soon after the recal was announced and I turned this one in to a local store for a full refund. however I was stll waiting for the initiall refund for the first device (had to re-order/purchase that 2nd one). On 9/12 tmo in TX received the shipment and last night I finally got an emal/textsaying "return receved for processing". now, ths evenng, I get an email from UPS saying I have a delivery tomorrow(weds 9/21). so it appears instead of processing a refund, they shipped my a new one. I hae sinced moved back to my Note5 and am happy. Should I give Note7 another try? (is this a sign to try it again?:) what if I deny the delivery?- will tmo credit me this time when they receive it??
I dealt with the return process thru twitter help, they sent me the return label etc. I was kinda looking forward to getting a credit back on my CC but am wondering with allthe hassles peope are having just trying to get a replacemnent maybe I should give N7 another go. guessi will ask the UPS driver what happens if I refuse delivery....ive never done that.

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
it is certainly a beautiful device!! but the 2 that I had both had weak signals which I assumed was the cause of the poor battery life. I guess I can try setting it up to see if this batch of phones will perform better.
I'm pretty sure I can't "return" this device to the store this time as it was tforce-assited online replacement order. the store accepted the other one due to the recall.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
My house normally had somewhat poor reception especially in the front room for whatever reason the note does well with clear calls.
Don't really get why some have a poor experience and others don't even on the same network.
If you already went down this road maby it won't change and it's a big investment to find out?

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
yeah, that's why I'm not really all that excited about getting another. my note5 has almost full strength at my house. I've even tried putting the phones side by side and the note7 bounces 1-2bars while the 5 holds a steady 4 bars. I guess I will as tmo on twitter what it up with them sending me the device instead of refunding. looks like the start of another week and a half process. the 7 is a beautiful device though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21