Note 7 will not be back on the market?

Sailor Webber

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
I just talk to a Samsung rep. and he told me the Note 7 would not be back on the market for purchase.... ummm.... WTH? Anyone with more information?

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
LoL It's on sale girl!!!! South Florida here 🌴🌴🌴🌴

d230ca8a87e99579f047948702ecb3b9.jpg

Last edited:

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
They were selling them at my Verizon store the day before the new ones were released this week. I swapped mine a day early and they said anyone could have bought one.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
They will return but it has lost some of its luster I admit. I'm very happy with my replacement at least till I upgrade again next Summer.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Samsung rep was putting up new replacement Note 7 marketing signs when I was in there getting my replacement days ago, I was in there tonight to grab another case and I didn't see a rep putting a big red circle with a line through the note 7....... so I think it is a sad rumor to put on blast here. Note 7 is too big to abandone!!!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I just talk to a Samsung rep. and he told me the Note 7 would not be back on the market for purchase.... ummm.... WTH? Anyone with more information?

Verizon and South Korea already have them available for sale; T-Mobile has indicated another week or two, a date of 10/21 was announced by someone - but that was likely erroneous. All signs are that it's definitely going to be on sale though, because it already is now.

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Our local AT&T has the signs back up and the item tag back on display. No demo phone yet though. It's next to the Samsung VR, Gear S2 and S7 active.

zipro

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung guy might have been talking about the European version - it's unclear whether they'll go on sale here again. Samsung said they might be on the shelves by Christmas, but with the S8 looming, it's somewhat unclear whether that'll happen.