promo mem card or vr head set?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Officially the promo doesn't apply to the Note 7...because it's not on sale again yet. That being said, some claim it will be, but as it stands right now, it's just for S7/S7E.

I'd go for the VR unit if you're already satisfied with your card.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Officially the promo doesn't apply to the Note 7...because it's not on sale again yet. That being said, some claim it will be, but as it stands right now, it's just for S7/S7E.

I'd go for the VR unit if you're already satisfied with your card.

Oh, ok... The guy at the at&t store said the promo should be good by the time they get a new batch in to purchase. Who knows? Probably just baiting me in....

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I registered for the VR headset using my new Note 7 info and got the confirmation email from Samsung that it was approved and will be shipped within 12 weeks.

naturecannon

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Samsung confirmed my SD card with my replacement. When you go to Samsung page and begin the process choose "other" for a phone option. I went with the SD card considering its $250 compared to the 100$ VR. Wife has the new version VR anyways and I don't see me borrowing it much.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Samsung confirmed my SD card with my replacement. When you go to Samsung page and begin the process choose "other" for a phone option. I went with the SD card considering its $250 compared to the 100$ VR. Wife has the new version VR anyways and I don't see me borrowing it much.

Yes, that's the reason I was wondering what to do.... $100 value Vs $250....

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Got the 256Gb sd card the same day at Best Buy only reason I went with them instead of my carrier AT&T and waiting weeks to get it in the mail from Samsung. Turned out to be more of a hassle when it was time to get a replacement phone (took 4 hours) but wasn't their fault. I will probably never fill up 320gb but its nice to have. Also my replacement phone seems lighter and charges faster than the old one.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Got the 256Gb sd card the same day at Best Buy only reason I went with them instead of my carrier AT&T and waiting weeks to get it in the mail from Samsung. Turned out to be more of a hassle when it was time to get a replacement phone (took 4 hours) but wasn't their fault. I will probably never fill up 320gb but its nice to have. Also my replacement phone seems lighter and charges faster than the old one.

How's the battery life on the n7?

I have a LG v10 which I loved until the android update. Now the battery life is garbage and I'm getting dropped calls and calls breaking up. That's why I'm switching to the n7. We are leaving Verizon and going to at&t since my fiance gets a work discount.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh, ok... The guy at the at&t store said the promo should be good by the time they get a new batch in to purchase. Who knows? Probably just baiting me in....

They probably aren't, but like he said, those won't be active until they go back on sale. If your receipt shows a date out of that range, the promo won't be valid.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I registered for the VR headset using my new Note 7 info and got the confirmation email from Samsung that it was approved and will be shipped within 12 weeks.

Did it say that it was approved? Most people are getting 'submitted' acknowledgments, but no approvals yet (that I've seen).

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I registered my new safe note 7 for the vr and was approved with in a couple hours. I got the sd card the first time I bought the note 7. I just chose other when they asked what device and sent a copy of my exchange receipt. Not sure how much I'll use a vr headset, but I already have the card.

steelers1

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

What did you use for a receipt?

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
How's the battery life on the n7?

I have a LG v10 which I loved until the android update. Now the battery life is garbage and I'm getting dropped calls and calls breaking up. That's why I'm switching to the n7. We are leaving Verizon and going to at&t since my fiance gets a work discount.

Using it non stop every day so far about 10-12 hours max brightness, no bluetooth, no wifi.