naked note 7s holding up well?

callihan_44

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I hate cases on large phones, anyone taking the chance running it naked and have you noticed any scratches? Im running the note 4 naked for 2 yrs and it's been holding up very well considering the hell ive put it through...phones are a 2 yr or less device for me so I can deal with a little wear on the phone

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I have a thin case to help with the slippery nature of the phone. Also a case friendly screen protector.
I to do not like cases and may just go with a clear skin to help reduce slip. There are several out there that provide full protection: front, back and all sides.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried the 1st N7 naked once Samsung announced the recall. Didn't want to burn up a good case, lol...
Liked it so much, that I'm now rocking the green battery edition, naked

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I carried my recalled note naked once they announced the recall and it held up pretty well. There were some scratches on the back so I would expect if you carried the phone for a year+ naked the back would be pretty scratched up. The screen was blemish free though. My replacement will be in a case without a screen protector.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I dropped mine the second day I had it (pre-recall) and limited damage. I hate screen protectors and cases, but I pay for it. I usually end up with a little wear and tear around the edges. I figure that I'll probably have a new phone before it gets horrible so I don't worry too much about it. Hardly does anything to resell value either.

theshaz

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I cant hold on to the slippery thing naked! <-- Honest this is a family show

While I waited for my Ringke Fusion slim case to arrive, I used the Note 7 in its birthday suit and found it too slick. It felt great in the hand and looks wonderful, but with that slipperiness and law of averages I knew it was going to take a tumble.

Purple Spy

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
No good. Upper left side of my frobt screen has a seriously nasty and visible winding scratch like as if something serious was rolling around on it. Happened saturday, phone was only in my hands and back pocket. I can't say i wasnt being careful, but this is thr nastiest scratch ive ever had on a smartphone, and it came from my pocket. The irony, my original N7 went caseless and scratchless, and screen protector i ordered arrives today.

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a very thin and light clear case on my right now that I really like, but no screen protector just yet. Yesterday I spent the day working on my motorcycle, and had the phone out there for reference purposes. I managed to smear the display with small amounts of motor oil from my fingers. No matter what I did, I couldn't get it to clean up without smearing, so I finally removed the case and washed it in the sink with my dish scrubber and dried it with a towel. Took 2-3 tries, but it did finally come clean. Phew.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I won't dare leave the house without a case on my note 7. But at home she naked as can be hehe😊
bf24bd92650b9cf211532f5191ef5340.gif

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I woke up this morning only to find a small scratch on the lower back glass. :( I really don't know how it got scratched but oh well.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I tried the 1st N7 naked once Samsung announced the recall. Didn't want to burn up a good case, lol...
Liked it so much, that I'm now rocking the green battery edition, naked

Ditto this. I have added a skin to the back, but that's it. Been working out well so far. No screen scratches and it goes in my bag with keys, ink pens, etc.

bgapfire

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I hate cases as well but the damn thing is so slippery. The form factor would be perfect if I could use it without a case! I'm currently using the thinnest, clear case I could find for grip.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine still has the factory front and rear protective plastic. I just cut the tab off the rear since it made a nice cheap rear glass protector, and the Verizon model came with a semi protector on the front that's holding up well. So for the most part I'm naked!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm