Disappointed

blimparoid

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
9 years of being part of the iPhone family, and the year I decide it's enough being part of the iOS culture, Samsung slips up 😏

I really want to jump ship and be part of the Note 7 family, but every week I call Optus (Aus Telco), I'm told not till next week 😩

C'MON Samsung, get your *%#% together, I'm ready to give up on waiting!

heatdissipation

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the same position as you. Always had IOS, decided to jump over to the Note series, and am in an endless waiting game. This is such a missed opportunity for Samsung. My iPhone 6 Plus is barely hanging on and I need to get another phone, but still trying to wait this out. About to give up though.

cincydavid513

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I had a iPhone for awhile too and a few days later after having the note they was recalled 😔 I love the note 7 so i was going to stick with them through the bad weather.. Samsung seems to be doing a good job getting back on track so it shouldn't be long before stock should be everywhere

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
9 years of being part of the iPhone family, and the year I decide it's enough being part of the iOS culture, Samsung slips up 😏

I really want to jump ship and be part of the Note 7 family, but every week I call Optus (Aus Telco), I'm told not till next week 😩

C'MON Samsung, get your *%#% together, I'm ready to give up on waiting!

I feel bad for people like you who pre-ordered because I walked into Vodafone the day the phone was officially on the market and left 20 mins later with a brand new Note 7. It's worth it though, trust me.

PRGDR

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
This phone is a great machine. It is understandable that you are disappointed, maybe even annoyed, but I believe it'll be worth the wait.

blimparoid

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Your comments could have just made me wait that extra week or two that Samsung need to wrap me up 😜

One gripe I do have is all those people on YouTube that managed to get their hands on a Note 7, only to drop, break, set alight, drown it coke etc etc... man that makes me angry 😡 and here I am waiting patiently for stock to arrive.. lol.

Anyway the waiting goes on.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
It's worth the wait, I have been running these since the 1st Note, My wife has never had a Note before, She has a Note 7 and Loves it!! (There will be differences moving from ios)

Cheers,
BR

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08