Read Docs From USB Flash Drive on N7

mickeyboat

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
How do I read a Word document or other stored in a USB Flash drive? I assume same path for PDF files and other would be the same. How do I get Note 7 to recognize the drive?

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I hooked up my Sony digital camera to my Note 7 and it immediately launched my ES File Explorer app and showed the files from my Sony camera on my Note 7 and I was then able to move the files to a folder on my Note 7. Should be the same concept if you hook up a usb flash drive to that adaptor that came with the phone. You may just need to download a good file explorer app to your phone like ES File Explorer to be able to see the files on your usb flash drive.

racquetballer

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
How do I read a Word document or other stored in a USB Flash drive? I assume same path for PDF files and other would be the same. How do I get Note 7 to recognize the drive?

Just use the USB to C adapter that came with the phone on my flash drive and it reads it with the native file explorer app.. No problems recognizing at all..

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Mickey, you ARE using an OTG cable, aren't you? You need an app that can read .docx files - an app that reads .pdf files won't see Word docs. (Don't assume paths, they are what they are, not what you assume they are - on any computing storage device.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan