looks like I'm getting my n7 tomorrow! I hope

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
If all goes right.....we are going to Best Buy and switching from Verizon to AT&T tomorrow and I am going to get the note 7. Any last minute advise? Thanks

PS.... I don't have a case or screen protector yet. I hate to get those from bb because they have limited stuff and it is over priced. I figure I would throw one on my old LG v10 protectors on for temp and then get a case and protector off eBay or amazon unless you recommend anything from bb?

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
If all goes right.....we are going to Best Buy and switching from Verizon to AT&T tomorrow and I am going to get the note 7. Any last minute advise? Thanks

PS.... I don't have a case or screen protector yet. I hate to get those from bb because they have limited stuff and it is over priced. I figure I would throw one on my old LG v10 protectors on for temp and then get a case and protector off eBay or amazon unless you recommend anything from bb?

Just get a good case to cover the back such as ringke, spigen, or unless you drop your phone a lot then get otterbox. Screen protector don't work well with these edge screens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21