is it really worth not getting a note 7 over another phone?

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a v10 and I loved it.... Until the android update. Now the battery life is pure garbage! Fantastic phone otherwise but the poor battery life ruined it for me.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I am so scared to even touch it... It looks so fragile. I'm actually going to go to a store and over pay for a case instead of waiting to mail order one. The glass back freaks me out. I ordered screen protectors on eBay and just put an old s4 I trimmed on for temporary until the others arrive.

My fiance didn't really want a note so she got an s7. That's even glass on the back. I love New phones but All the glass and curved screen on my note scares me. I know... I'm stupid.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: just got my note 7!

I am so scared to even touch it... It looks so fragile. I'm actually going to go to a store and over pay for a case instead of waiting to mail order one. The glass back freaks me out. I ordered screen protectors on eBay and just put an old s4 I trimmed on for temporary until the others arrive.

My fiance didn't really want a note so she got an s7. That's even glass on the back. I love New phones but All the glass and curved screen on my note scares me. I know... I'm stupid.
No you're not. I hate glass backs and curved screens and lag and bad speakers.

cynth.hgn

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: just got my note 7!

Me too, but I've settled down and gotten less paranoid now that I've had it for awhile. You just need to experiment a bit and find the right screen protector/case combo and you'll be happy 😀

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox