Now iPhone 7 apparently Exploding

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Hahahaha I am not into iPhones and their boring old devices so i hope the media jumps on this fake or not lol. However I can say that apple wont mam up they way Samsung did just my opinion because they love to control plus having their stored everywhere will minimize media chaos.

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
(noting that this is BGR) it would be pretty wild if this is true. Maybe skynet is rising through anything with a lithium battery.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
There has now been a similar report about Apple’s latest smartphone. Apparently, an iPhone 7 has exploded in China for no apparent reason.

Copied from one of those exploding reports of iPhone 7. Also apple stock has gone down too because of this.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Oh boy... Samsung SDI is listed as a supplier for Apple this year. Hope it wasn't a Samsung battery otherwise Samsung could be on the hook for this. :-\

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I just read that Apple's main supplier is ATL not SDI, ATL made the Chinese note 7 and supposedly our safe note 7 batteries lol. Oh boy.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
What is that old saying about glass houses?

No one should be gloating over what happened to Samsung this year. With these high capacity, fast charging batteries, this could happen to any OEM

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I HATE Apple with a passion and always have all the way back to when all they built were computers, so defending them PAINS me. Looking at the other images in the article make me think that something heavy and sharp fell on the box and went through the box, crushing the back of the phone and thus the battery, thus causing the battery to go into a thermal runaway or whatever they call it! You can actually see two dents on the back cover that almost match the cuts in the box! I don't believe the exploding iPhone Theory even though, God, I would love to right now!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar