Part II New Note 7 Battery Never Dies... Ever... It's always charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for closing my previous thread, somebody didn't even understand what my thread was about...
I guess I'm not making my point very clear... I'm not really wanting to talk about the battery performance (there are ample threads on that already). I'm talking about how tacky the stinking green on green battery icon in the notification shade is less than 20%, still bright fat full green. Makes it look like I have a full battery, even at 5%. I'm just saying it's lame. It no longer does what it should. It let's me know that I still have a non recalled Note 7, just in case I forgot.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Which part makes you think you still have 100% battery life? The pretty obvious graphic that shows 1 fraction of the battery in a deep green, or the part where it says 20%?

:D

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Which part makes you think you still have 100% battery life? The pretty obvious graphic that shows 1 fraction of the battery in a deep green, or the part where it says 20%?

:D

When it's blown up big, it's more discernible, but when you're down to 5 or 10% and it's up in the tiny corner of your screen, it looks like your battery is full (solid green icon) battery. Why don't they just clear the used portion of the battery and fill the remaining percent with color? They do it on the always on display...

Attachments

• 5163.jpg
    5163.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 44

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
As I said previously please use the existing battery thread. If you have questions please send me a PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane