Who's Keeping their Note 7

olga421

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
So when the Note 7 came out in August ,and the recall happened , who will be, and or is thinking of getting a full refund ??

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
So when the Note 7 came out in August ,and the recall happened , who will be, and or is thinking of getting a full refund ??

I got a refund. But waiting for Att to get new ones to sell. I want another one.
Also, watching to hear of any problems anyone might be having with there replacement phone.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Apparently 91% of us are. That 9% though and lost sales during the interim is hundreds of millions, not counting the recall expense.

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm keeping mine. Just got the replacement at the beginning of the week and it's been very good on T-Mobile. The Note 7 is the best android phone out right now. I'm not using 3rd party chargers, all the chargers I have are Samsung chargers. There is no sense in risking any voltage issues with 3rd party chargers on an $850 phone.

wildcard30

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I got a refund. But waiting for Att to get new ones to sell. I want another one.
Also, watching to hear of any problems anyone might be having with there replacement phone.

You can get a phone from att under the exchange program. I returned my Note 7 for a refund on the first day of the recall. Then 2 weeks ago when my att corporate store had the new notes in stock I went in and got a new one no issues.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm keeping mine. Just got the replacement at the beginning of the week and it's been very good on T-Mobile. The Note 7 is the best android phone out right now. I'm not using 3rd party chargers, all the chargers I have are Samsung chargers. There is no sense in risking any voltage issues with 3rd party chargers on an $850 phone.
Does Sammy make car chargers?

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
My New Note7 is uncannily well-behaved and has integrated with the BackPack extended battery seamlessly. I've had the NN7 for one week. My new phone is very smooth with decent battery life; it's as though the debacle never happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech