App updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Now that we know Oculus is disabling use with thr Gear VR through an app update, is likely that other app developers and publishers will try to follow suite to sway users into not using the device as much?

I didn't run the oculus update, but I was also just prompted that there's an update for Samsung Game Tools as well. I'm afraid to run it in case it's already in the process of disabling or downgrading use.

This whole situation has me paranoid now. I'm planning on returning my note but I need to find a replacement first.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Now that we know Oculus is disabling use with thr Gear VR through an app update, is likely that other app developers and publishers will try to follow suite to sway users into not using the device as much?

I didn't run the oculus update, but I was also just prompted that there's an update for Samsung Game Tools as well. I'm afraid to run it in case it's already in the process of disabling or downgrading use.

This whole situation has me paranoid now. I'm planning on returning my note but I need to find a replacement first.

Hopefully we get a few days or so to get our new or old phones delivered and activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12