Lost/stolen N7

wcourtois

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
So i'm curious as to what they will offer if it gets stolen or lost now? They can't replace it obviously. I see a lot of people on different forums that would like to keep it for various uses other than just a phone.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about carriers or insurance? Either way, they typically always provide a new or refurbished unit of equivalent value as determined by their own methods. So if the Note 7 is out of stock, they could give you an S7 Edge or Note 5 or any other device that they believe is roughly the same.

wcourtois

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Are you talking about carriers or insurance? Either way, they typically always provide a new or refurbished unit of equivalent value as determined by their own methods. So if the Note 7 is out of stock, they could give you an S7 Edge or Note 5 or any other device that they believe is roughly the same.

Thank you. Apparently I wasn't specific enough for some.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I think will happen.. The person pays the $199 deductible for a worthless phone. Receives a refurbished S7edge as a replacement and now stuck with monthly payments on a refurb

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Here's what I think will happen.. The person pays the $199 deductible for a worthless phone. Receives a refurbished S7edge as a replacement and now stuck with monthly payments on a refurb
Which would suck. I've dropped all my carrier insurance and just started keeping backups.