Former Note 7 Owners: Now there will be an S7 in BLUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I know this is the Note 7 area, but there's a reason I posted this here. Saw a post elsewhere that Samsung is going to offer the S7 line (or perhaps just the Edge) in blue coral. While this is cool, sorta, I'm a bit miffed since I just traded my blue coral Note 7 for a black S7E yesterday. Would MUCH rather have had blue coral again. But it will likely be long after my return window before they come out. So for that, it makes me pretty miffed at Samsung. Sigh.

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't hold my breath. Like the previous poster said, if you have something to use in the meantime, wait. If not, might as well pick your favorite of what's available.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I know this is the Note 7 area, but there's a reason I posted this here. Saw a post elsewhere that Samsung is going to offer the S7 line (or perhaps just the Edge) in blue coral. While this is cool, sorta, I'm a bit miffed since I just traded my blue coral Note 7 for a black S7E yesterday. Would MUCH rather have had blue coral again. But it will likely be long after my return window before they come out. So for that, it makes me pretty miffed at Samsung. Sigh.

This is precisely why I ordered a no contract, third party seller refurbished phone (S7edge) to hold me over until all this chaos ends.

I too would be miffed I were you, but there are ton of refurbs and used phones on Ebay and Offer Up that you can get to hold you over until you can get something that you really want, especially since you are still in the 14-day return window.

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I looked at the possibility of getting one of the used/refurb ones, but at $400+, it was money I wasn't willing to spend. Plus I went with the one-year NEXT deal so I can get another phone in a year anyway.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I looked at the possibility of getting one of the used/refurb ones, but at $400+, it was money I wasn't willing to spend. Plus I went with the one-year NEXT deal so I can get another phone in a year anyway.

That's good. For me, with Verizon, it was too late to get the S7edge on the Annual Upgrade Program and I was not going to be bound to another phone when the one I want is released. I also figured the cost of the refurb was the same as a year in payments so instead of giving Verizon a phone back after I spent $400 in payments, I can sell it for a few hundred.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I just got the s7 edge in pink gold it's not my favorite color since it's not barbie bright pink but if it comes in blue I'll get it then,I hope they make blue s view case for it too like they did for note 7. Currently the s view cases are not so cute lol

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
That's good. For me, with Verizon, it was too late to get the S7edge on the Annual Upgrade Program and I was not going to be bound to another phone when the one I want is released. I also figured the cost of the refurb was the same as a year in payments so instead of giving Verizon a phone back after I spent $400 in payments, I can sell it for a few hundred.
I'm in the same boat as you. Where did you buy your refurb from? That's my plan.

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I did a huge step back and got an S5 from Groupon for 149 to hold me over until we see what Samsung does next year but this way I keep my upgrade as i was i formed as well that the annual Upgrade for thr S7E was over... how conveniently timed that happened

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
I want more proof then a photo shopped picture... There would of been some sort of announcement about it or listed on the carrier sites.

glenninduluth

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a bit surprised if this is indeed true. I know the coral blue was a popular color for the Note 7 so I could see it being an option on future phone models. And even though there will be a big run on S7 Edge's with all the Note 7 returns, I would be surprised to see them ad a color at this point in the phones life cycle. For sure I would expect it as an option for the S8 & S8 Edge. But I will believe it when I "really" see it for the S7 & S7 Edge.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm praying that Samsung brings the coral blue to the note8. It's the only color I like out of all samsungs previous and current colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800