Maximize your Samsung Promos part 2

unpilot

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Ok I'll bite...so I am with big red...and have a note 7...but after 2 exchanges at corporate stores how do I go about using BB to get the free crappy TV?

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy buy a S7 or S7edge and get a free TV
Samsung - 32" Class (31.5" Diag.) - LED - 720p - Smart - HDTV - Black
Samsung UN32J4500 LED Smart HDTV: With Samsung Smart Hub on this TV, you can easily navigate to your favorite entertainment. Watch movies, TV shows, sports and news, access social media, play games, plus browse the Web.

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 32GB Black SMG935VZKA - Best Buy
I did this! My gf needed a new tv..so made perfect sense.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
So what happened to the free Gear VR promo? I thought all of us loyal Samsung people that stayed loyal (I swapped my awesome Note 7 for an S7 Edge yesterday :( ) were going to get that promo too, only I went on the site and it ended on the 9th. Any way around that?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So what happened to the free Gear VR promo? I thought all of us loyal Samsung people that stayed loyal (I swapped my awesome Note 7 for an S7 Edge yesterday :( ) were going to get that promo too, only I went on the site and it ended on the 9th. Any way around that?
Nope. The receipt has to be dated within the timeframe. There was an end date listed from the very beginning.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Ok I called Samsung today and told them that I was told that I would get the gear VR promo through samsung by the best buy staff, but when I tried I got denied because it was out of date. They transfered me to the promotions department and the person there said that Note 7 people that got another Samsung phone will get an email saying they can get the gear VR promotion. He said within the next 2 weeks we should see an email. I will let you know if I get that!

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
So how does this work? I've never gotten a phone from best buy before. Does it work like as if you were going into a Verizon store as far as getting the phone? Specially when not buying the phone outright.

alwilliam

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
If you don't need the TV (what - valued around $180?) and if you're a Costco member - Both Verizon and ATT gets you a $175 cash card plus $25.

alwilliam

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Nope. The receipt has to be dated within the timeframe. There was an end date listed from the very beginning.

Yup, and the deadline for submission is the 17th of this month. So maybe hopefully they will run another promotion after the 17th especially now that they might push this s7/s7edge since the Note is gone.
I was lucky to get the GearVR. Played with it for a couple days until Oculus decided to disable support for my Note7. Still can't decide if I want to go back to Note 5 or get the S7edge.