RIP My Note 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I Just Purchased A ATT/Unlocked Note 7 About 2 Weeks Ago. Got It For A Steal. 300 Dollars! Yes 300! The Guy Who Sold It To Me Bought If For His 12 Year Old. She Had Lost The S Pen And OEM Headphones And He Was Trying To get Rid of it because of the Faulty Devices. Went to the ATT Store Confirmed that it was clear and wouldnt be blacklisted bought it and was happy with it until the last couple of days. We have to send them back I'm very disappointed. It was a great phone. I have to go back to my HUAWEI Honor 8 which is a great Phone for the 400 price tag. But hopefully they figure out a solutions because I honestly don't wanna part ways. Found the phone for a great price, original box not blacklisted just missing the S PEN which I could have ordered a new one. But what are you guys thoughts on this debacle ?

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Sorry I was kinda rambling because I'm so pissed. What should I do with the device? Should I continue to use it?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You should return it since Samsung has asked for all Note 7s to be powered down / returned. You can contact them if you need to return it since you returned it from a 3rd party.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out why this person would sell you a N7 for $300 when all he had to do was return it if he was worried about faulty devices....
That story just doesn't make any sense. Not saying it's not the truth but it's extremely odd....

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
How are people selling the phone for $300 when it was worth around $700 at the time... I seen other similar posts of people getting the Note 7 for around $300

ZayMoney

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Send it off and get a credit of 100 bucks or 300 dollars. Not gonna waste my time getting on here and telling a lie. It was missing S Pen and could potentially blow up. He was trying to get rid of it quickly

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
He should had just returned to his carrier. And for a 12 yr old? . Wow... She will be a handful as she gets older

Status
Not open for further replies.