How I Have to Ship Note 7's Back

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I thought this might interest a couple people. These are the boxes they are sending us to ship our returned Note 7's back. It's been a crazy week guys.IMG_0094.jpg

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I tried to return mine to a Verizon store last Friday. They just put their hands in the air and told me they no longer take them back and I must go through the Verizon web site to order a return box.

Laura Crusader

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
I tried to return mine to a Verizon store last Friday. They just put their hands in the air and told me they no longer take them back and I must go through the Verizon web site to order a return box.
Same here. Except i got told to contact Samsung & not Verizon. Even though i got the Note from Verizon.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site

My Rep said Verizon decided to either make customers pay for the remaining balance of the Note up front or return it via a fire lined box.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site

Same here. Except i got told to contact Samsung & not Verizon. Even though i got the Note from Verizon.

All carriers should accept the recall phone. Those guys were being lazy.

Laura Crusader

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
It sounds like it. Bc a few days before i showed up, i called customer service , spoke to 2 ppl b4 the 3rd person & s/he told me the complete opposite. I got so frustrated i walked out of Verizon with the 7 still in hand.

Laura Crusader

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
It sounds like it. Bc a few days before i showed up, i called customer service , spoke to 2 ppl b4 the 3rd person & s/he told me the complete opposite. I got so frustrated i walked out of Verizon with the 7 still in hand.

Update: I ended up talking to another Verizon employee & the box should be here in 5 days. Thank god that was easy... & Thankfully bc im shipping out in a week. Ppl who did the monthly plan, did you any of you guys get some sort of email confirmation from Verizon (As soon as Samsung got it back) that the refund (fee & the month paid for) was added back to your debit card? Im assuming they're doing that right?

And yes, totally aware about the $25 credit as well.

bluesboy77

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
I got my return box but can't seem to get a replacement phone. Verizon is out of iPhones until at least the mid to end of November and only God knows if the Pixel XL I ordered will actually ship on 10/28 like they say it will.

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
All I got was a regular postage satchel. I'm with Vodafone Australia by the way.

Out of curiosity (and danger aside), what will happen if we don't return our Note 7's? Legally speaking? Considering my carrier already gave me my replacement phone (S7 Edge) without taking the Note 7, it doesn't seem like they care what happens to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo