Wow. Pixel XL reviews are up. Looks good!! Anyone thinking of getting this

budven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Really struggling between the Pixel XL and the LG V20. You go into the phone stores and so many clerks have no idea about the product.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Those reviews seem to be puff pieces if you ask me. Only showing the camera and display. No other use.
Still even if they showed more I would not buy at the current price. Unproven Gen1 phone for almost a grand...nope.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Not at all interested in the pixel. No sd card no ip68 it's absolutely ugly and no Samsung pay. Went with the S7 edge.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
What am I missing? I'm just not getting the hype over the Pixel . It looks fine, but not very exciting. Guess I'll have to play with one.

Right now, the V20 interests me more.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
My LG v20 will be here Thursday...no way will I go to a smartphione device without microsd card support unless it had a 256 gb option.....since it doesn't the lg v20 gets my money and I will pop in my Samsung promotional 256 gb microsd card . ...and I only spent around 500 plus tax on this device because of the tmobile 200.00 credit...LG v20 is the better deal and you get free high end headphones worth 149.99..comes with nougat and also the device will hold me over until the S8 series releases....I saved my JUMP for the S8 series....and boo hoo on unlimited cloud storage support for Google photos and videos because that can lag in places you don't have the best data.....

rahool360

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
it seems that Pixel are getting rave reviews... but in India their pricing is totally botched up.....it a phone is price too close to Iphones(which is the priciest of the lot) especially something like pixel will fail here...and it is !!! I will wait until lg v20 is announced in India

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure it's buttery smooth, but so are so many other more capable flagships. Poor aesthetics, no micro SD, no AOD, no OIS, no wireless charging, no fast charging, no water resistance, no thank you.

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I was debating between the V20 or the Pixel XL. But I don't see to much useful features on the V20, I think Google Assistant made me lean toward the Pixel XL.

But switching from a Note 7, I just wish the design wasn't so hideous...
I'm not really excited about either phone it but Pixel seems to be the best alternative until the S8 comes out.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Waiting to see more reviews on the LG V20 camera when it comes out before I decide. Seems to have the most features I'd like and a 5.7" screen, but a camera not as good as Pixel or S7E will rule it out for me and the pre-production reviews don't look great or competitive , especially in low light.
Pixel just does not look good to me with the giant bezels, but I'll check it out when in stores.

Zaku77

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I don't get the hype. The phone is terribly ugly and doesn't have an SD card slot. The only real feature it has over other phones is getting new software early.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo