Really liking the v20 coming from the N7 and I6s..

Wazzupp2016

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Stop telling people how to feel. As for that linked phone above from BestBuy, is that some sort of insult for those who have a Note 7?

My apologies to you and others that feel this way. I assure you that this was not the intent. In Korea, the rumor on one of the news was that the battery is being stressed outside of the charging control thus creating a situation now where batteries smoke without charging. I really wish Samsung would do their engineering/diagnostics faster to let us know. Again, my apologies as I really liked my N7.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I love LG....love LG they reason they are doing the trade is because LG phones should never cost more than $650 new....ever
It would not surprise me if you can pick the phone up in 4 months around $400. Heck I only paid $350 for my V10 6 months after it came out (might have been sooner). I've owned every LG Flagship since the Optimus days and I never pay for them when they come out.

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Please consider returning the N7. Don't gamble with it.. Move on you'll be glad you did.

I'm moving on because I'm being forced to. I'll give back my GN7 when the Pixel XL I ordered comes in. If I'm as underwhelmed with it as I think I'm going to be, I'll return it and wait... again... on the LG v20. Hopefully, it will underwhelm me less... If not, Note 5 off eBay for now.

And no, I won't be glad I did, not in the slightest, because there's not a phone out there today even remotely close to what I'm having to give back...

I'll be waiting for you, Sammy... no matter how long it takes!

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Samsung engaging LG to make their batteries? Are we going to get chappy battery life for Samsung phones from now on?
Apart from the N7, every other Note had chappy battery life, specially the Note 5. Not that I want LG's chappy battery either...lol.