What in the world is this?? Anyone else get this email? (received yesterday)

marla523

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
SamsungLogo
Dear Marla Braverman,

We have not yet been able to ship the products from Samsung Electronics America listed below. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the product(s) becomes available. The estimated date of fulfillment is 11/18/2016.

If you are still interested in receiving this merchandise, no further action is required on your part.

If you would like to cancel this order and receive a refund, please visit Customer Service, or call us at 1-855-726-8721, from 9am - 9pm ET, 7 Days a Week.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Samsung Customer Service
Product Name SKU Unfulfilled Quantity}
Galaxy Note7 64GB (AT&T) SM-N930AZBAATT

ateamlawn

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
SamsungLogo
Dear Marla Braverman,

We have not yet been able to ship the products from Samsung Electronics America listed below. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the product(s) becomes available. The estimated date of fulfillment is 11/18/2016.

If you are still interested in receiving this merchandise, no further action is required on your part.

If you would like to cancel this order and receive a refund, please visit Customer Service, or call us at 1-855-726-8721, from 9am - 9pm ET, 7 Days a Week.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Samsung Customer Service
Product NameSKUUnfulfilled Quantity}
Galaxy Note7 64GB (AT&T)SM-N930AZBAATT
What type of phone were you expecting.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Seems like they are trying to send you a box to return your note 7 back. Someone did state they were in back order.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Marla originally was with the rest of us trying to get her original replacement note 7 from Samsung.com, but she never received it before they canceled the note 7. If you look at the bottom of the email to her it looks like it's talking about the "replacement" note 7??

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Good grief Marla. They still are messing up. It looks like they are telling you they are shipping your replacement note 7 on ll/18 which you know they can't or won't do. But as bad as this mess has been I wouldn't be surprised if they sent you the note 7 just to tell you that you have to exchange it. .. Arrgh

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
On the same "note", I just finished a 55 minute phone carousel with 5 different Samsung.com departments.

Background: I ordered the Note 7 ATT version on 20 Aug. I received the promo 256GB card on 1 September via FedEx. However, I got various emails reporting the Note7 as backordered, first with supply expected 1 September, then mid-September, then 14 October. On 14 October, I received email similar to teh one posted saying we might be able to fulfill by 13 Nov, but you have to click "here" to keep that order in effect.Otherwise,according to the email, the order would be cancelled.

On 20 October, I received three emails withing a one minute time period. The first one was confirmation of shipping, citing the Note7 and the promo card item. Next email says basically "we tried to cancel your order but couldn't so it shipped anyway. We will contact you with return instructions." Teh third email says
"Thank you for ordering from Samsung Electronics America. At your request, a return has been initiated for the following products:
Product: SM-N930AZBAATT
Quantity: 1"

Problem: I have never received a Note7. I called the Customer Service number, started with the Note7 returns person, then was transferred 4 more times. Each person basically said either "We can't help you in this department" or " the FedEx shipping doc shows you signed for delivery of a Note7." The signature delivery was for teh promo 256GB card ONLY, but Samsung shows the tracking number as including BOTH items.

Now they say they have to open an internal investigation to see what happened. They say I will get a return call in 1-2 business days.

Good grief, what a hassle!

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
So my saga continues. Just got the call from Samsung (see my post #16 above). The nice lady informed me that my credit card WAS charged today for full price on a Note7 because they shipped a Note 7 on Wed or Thur this week.:-! She said they will contact FedEx to stop the shipment and have it returned to Samsung. She says she has NO IDEA why a unit got shipped. I told her I don't want any part of waiting for the special box to do a proper return, so they need to make certain they catch the shipment. She says the credit card charge will be credited when the unit returns to the warehouse.

Looks like this story ain't over yet!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
So my saga continues. Just got the call from Samsung (see my post #16 above). The nice lady informed me that my credit card WAS charged today for full price on a Note7 because they shipped a Note 7 on Wed or Thur this week.:-! She said they will contact FedEx to stop the shipment and have it returned to Samsung. She says she has NO IDEA why a unit got shipped. I told her I don't want any part of waiting for the special box to do a proper return, so they need to make certain they catch the shipment. She says the credit card charge will be credited when the unit returns to the warehouse.

Looks like this story ain't over yet!
Call your credit card and dispute the charge. If the box shows up, refuse delivery and let them deal with the return. If you have the tracking number you might be able to call the shipper and refuse the shipment right away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax